Worrell is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in Minneapolis, MN. Those that are interested should have a passion for creating innovative engineering design solutions. It is critical that these individuals have strong CAD modeling skills, including surfacing. They also need to be talented problem-solvers, effective communicators, self-motivated and organized.
– Proven experience working in SolidWorks and/or Pro/Engineer, including surfacing and master-modeling techniques
– Working knowledge of common manufacturing processes, including injection molding, sheet metal fabrication, machined part design, etc.
– Creative brainstormer capable of effectively applying engineering knowledge to design problems
– Design-oriented engineer with passion for holistically incorporating engineering solutions into designed products
– Experience working with industrial designers to realize industrial design vision (preferred)
– Highly organized individual, with a thorough and careful approach to design work
– Effective communicator, especially involving transmission of technical concepts to non-technical teams
– Capable of handling many concurrent project work streams
– 1-5 years of applicable product development experience.
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
– US resident or ability to work in the US
Please send your resume (and portfolio, if applicable) to Dan Johnson.
Application materials will be accepted through email only.